to be honest, I set up my iPhone X as new. The only thing is I think you still
have to download your apps iCloud won't do it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Maria Reyes
Owner of the Apple 411 list:
apple411+subscr...@groups.io
Click this link to join the Apple 411 WhatsApp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/0bMtIrmqoyzJwnbRjqjPsO