From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of jean parker
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:20 PM
To: 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries
Subject: skype nonsense

Mark and All:

I believe what you say is true but it isn’t my experience. I tried turning vo
off and on while skype was opened and no change. Then I tried uninstalling
skype and restarting my computer, then installing it again, still no change.
Then I went to the web site and downloaded a fresh copy of the app and
installed that, same thing. I can’t even go to skype preferences or settings to
check the microphone and camera because absolutely every menu item in skype is
dimmed out. When it opens it says skype has no windows and no matter what keys
I press, nothing happens.

Happy for any further suggestions,

Jean

Dr. Jean Parker, Ph.D.