I have files in the iCloud Drive that show up on my iPhone in the files app.
They are hopelessly out of date. Why do I think these files should
automatically synchronize between the iPhone and Mac, as I make changes to them
using either device? Where am I going wrong?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, Woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/EE3273C8-7826-47FB-97D0-AD7009B5503C%40sbcglobal.net.