From: Petrus Tuerlings
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2019 1:13 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New Mac User

Hi Marie and others,
Welcome to the list Marie, what are the podcasts you’ve listened to so far? I
may have herd some of them already but you never no. I’m also a new user, well
I’ve been using a Mac since January but still consider myself a beginner. I
only ever used windows machines and never liked it, loads of people told me not
to get a Mac but I’m glad I did. The folks this list have been a huge help and
I would have been lost without them.
Petrus

  On 1/09/2019, at 3:12 AM, 'Gail Selfridge' via MacVisionaries