From: 'E.T.' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 4 January 2020 12:17 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPad Models

    Funny you mention gestures. I was just playing with them. Did not get too
far but will get back to it later. The iPad user guide is not totally accurate
which leads me to think there are some differences between models.

    Yep I am fine with Touch ID. And the home button

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
    ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?