You may already know this, but when using a standard “Windows” keyboard on a
Mac, the Windows key will be the COMMAND key, and the ALT key will be the
OPTION key.  Other than that little difference, you should get by until your
Apple bluetooth keyboard arrives.

So, tell us what configuration you ordered for your new Mac mini.  What
processor, how much RAM and SSD storage did you go for.  I’ve been considering
replacing my 2012 mini because the 1TB SATA HD is showing signs that it isn’t
as young as it once was, and is doing weird stuff.  Apple lowered the price of
SSD storage options by $200 USD last week, so the overall price went down.
this makes getting a new mini more tempting.

- Brad -

On Mar 25, 2020, at 03:53, 'Janina Sajka' via MacVisionaries