Hi Tim,,

Zoom is very accessible, and super easy to use. It is my understanding that
they have gone out of their way to make the Zoom platform accessible.

Here is a list of keyboard commands:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205683899-Hot-Keys-and-Keyboard-Shortcuts-for-Zoom

<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205683899-Hot-Keys-and-Keyboard-Shortcuts-for-Zoom>

BTW, I never remember these. I just got this by googling keyboard commands and
Zoom. You can also access most of these through the menu system.
Cheers,
Donna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/AE847E23-0BEF-4A5D-A0D7-F595FBF3554C%40me.com.