Hi,

Thanks for this and don’t worry I think current world situations have meant we
are all learning fast - I think that there could be an upside for accessibility
because as people think about working differently then hopefully the consider
all of us.

One question re teams again - is there a way on a tablet to start a shared
document - I have been able to share files but now want to be able to
collaborate on a document - I think this is what the notebook feature of on
drive does but not sure what I am doing really - this is not specifically a vo
question but thought I would ask as there may be vo issues too

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/891B697A-AC31-4C2E-87C5-F52F6E1B3B6C%40gmail.com.