Hello,
Here is a podcast dedicated to learning the terminal on the Mac. It is called
taming the terminal.
https://www.bartbusschots.ie/s/blog/taming-the-terminal/
<https://www.bartbusschots.ie/s/blog/taming-the-terminal/>

There is also a text tutorial for each of the individual podcasts.

Greg Wocher

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/1FF9DD2D-72F5-4CBA-8268-EF783F760C45%40gwocher.com.