I replaced the ram and hard drive on mine. Have to check your model to see just
what can and how much can be replaced.
Then go to youtube to find out how with many of them done by apple.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/E82AD45B-E62B-41AC-A8CE-D901A1F42FE0%40gmail.com.