Thanks.

Good to know.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Brad Snyder
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 3:32 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: getting new mac, best way to migrate data apps etc

Time Machine is a great tool to have in your toolbox.

I have used it to restore my old 2012 Mac mini when the HD began to fail.

The Time Machine backup restored the Mac mini to where it was before the HD
failed, and it was like nothing had happened.

It worked great.

- Brad -

On Jul 20, 2021, at 14:24, skipper8...@gmail.com <mailto:skipper8...@gmail.com>