I was finally able to find the album I was looking for on Amazon. I typed in
the title of the album instead of the artist. so after I bought it I ran into
the download problem. there ussed to be a download link on the order details
page. it's not there any more. I called the number for mp3 help that I gave out
here earlier and it doesn't work any more. so then I called the disability
number. the CS rep. tried to walk me through the process but she eventually
transferred me to somebody she called an expert who had no understanding of
screen readers. here's my current understanding of the situation. now we're
supposed to download from the cloudplayer. I went up there, clicked on
"library" but it's exceedingly inaccessible up there. I could never get to
"Purchases" at all. it's supposed to be there but I never could find it. she
sent me an email so I could send feedback to the developers.

Lorie

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/83960D88-71CD-46CE-A18E-E3BA170868E1%40gmail.com.