I don't think QuickLook can be used to read a 300–400 page document.

- Brad -

On Jan 26, 2024, at 09:23, 'jason' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Quick Look can also read a variety of file formats. When you want to edit, of course, you’ll need to use whichever editor you prefer.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> on behalf of John Panarese <jpanar...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 16:00
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Reading on Pages and Text Edit

    Actually, Brad had a great idea. Try to open it in Safari and see how it reads there.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE

MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT