From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Rob Lambert
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 3:19 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mac Mini and idea for MacBooks

The Pros are the only ones to have the built-in SD slot, and aluminum is more
durable than polycarbonate plastic, I believe. For those of us who use SD cards
with our portable book players, having the SD card slot built in can be a real
convenience.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:49 PM, Nicolai Svendsen <chojiro1...@gmail.com>