Hi,

Yep. I had for some reason read that the regular Macbooks had firewire, bought
one then found out it did not. That was a friend telling me the wrong thing.
Then, of course, I also found out that none of my equipment apparently
supported it, so that didn't matter much. Then, I got a 2TB hard drive for my
birthday that had firewire a couple of days later, so I wanted a firewire port.
But I haven't gotten around to that yet. What a mess.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
Skype: Kvalme