Hi,

Well, it just has to fit the little tray that pops out of the iPhone. It can be
a little difficult at first, but if you just take it slow, it'll pop in just
fine. The sim-card, of course. It's pretty small though. I could never insert
the sim-cards into the other mobile phones, so I'm glad I can do that right
with this one. :)

I was actually thinking of sending out instructions on how exactly to do it,
because I have a few people who have issues, and even if I'm standing behind
them guiding their hands, they can't get the movement right on their own.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
Skype: Kvalme