Fra: peter Apgar                                 <pap...@gmavt.net>
Sendt: 22. april 2010 12:56
Til: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Emne: RE: the apple user?

I would have to agree.  Mac's spread sheath software doesn't hold a candle
to excel.  I have problems similar to ones previously listed in this thread
with searches.    As for formulas I have had issues with complex reference
formulas.  I will also note that many of my problems with the Mac are a
result of not being able to spend enough time with the different programs.
My job requires complex tasks with excel and those are often transferable to
my personal life with budgeting payment calculations ect.  The largest
hurdle to using the Mac is weather or not you can incorporate it to your
employment.  If this is the case there is not a better system out there.  If
your  required to operate windows  and many of the MS programs the
transition can be a killer.  Bring on MS office in Coco.  Sorry for the
rant.

Pete