Hi John,

There should have been an option for "British English" on the language rotor. Did you not find it? If I select "U.S. English", "Australian English", and "British English" all these options will appear on my language rotor, in addition to my default language,with or without the optional re-ordering. The reason that having the language rotor for voice selection is better than choosing a region is that you won't change the date, time, and telephone number entry formats, or your default currency. In some apps, you end up using your region setting -- such as Safari, which may use "Australia" for your country search if you select that voice.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther

John J Herzog wrote:

Hi list,
I have a question about the language rotor in voiceover. I want to have the option to choose between the US english, australian english, and UK english voices. However, right now it is only showing the US and australian voices. How do I add the UK english one to the mix as well? I tried going to accessibility and voiceover, and selected the language rotor button. I then dragged the british english voice just below the australian one which is first. Still it does not appear as an option. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
John