Hi Mary,

Try this web site for Russian language texts:
http://ilibrary.ru/text/976/p.1/index.html
I've pointed you to Chekhov's short story, "Lady with a Lapdog". I haven't tried searching, but I imagine it would be possible to find Russian texts -- just not current titles, yet!. It will be something to practice using your language rotor on.

Cheers,

Esther