thanks for that. and sony filed pattends about two years ago for a game device that would send the media straight to your brain to allow disabled people more access to movies, games, and the net. lol the bike thing is probably closer to reality. lol last night, I got my brother to watch the gages while i road my bike for a few minutes. we determined how fast i"m going and I was surprised to find it was much faster than i thought. That's the thing about gages and tests. There are people who didn't know they were slow of foot until timed with a stop watch. I was happy to find out I've been riding it 5-7 miles, but what if I had learned i was only doing a mile or two a day? thanks again and take care, max