Hi
Is ubuntu/vinux trying to copy mac I wonder? Most programs for vinux except for
qt4 and some webkit programs are currently inaccessible with vinux 3.0 but
other than that most things just work. Does mac use something similar to At-Spy
atspi to make its OS accessible I wonder? Reason I'm asking is because when
both mac and vinux3.0 load websites they both say html content. They also say
some other things that makes me think vinux has incorporated at least some form
of apple's universal accessibility into vinux 3.0 itself.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com