Well, growl don't work for me.  Every single time a contact comes online, I
just hear the noise and then growl says, "has come online" but it doesn't ever
tell me who comes on or goes offline.  Also, aint Growl supposed to tell you
when somebody downloads a file from your drop box?

Anyhow, the blasted thing don't seem to be doing me any good, so  I removed it.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray