Eric,

I'll try that but I still have a problem when each item is only a line.

Man, I hope I can remember all this safari stuff, :)

So control option shift c will copy the text of the item I just heard.  Control
option return will begin selecting and control option return will stop
selecting and then I do a command c.

I have to break my mind open here and come up with ways to remember all this
stuff, :)

Marlaina