THanks Brett for providing that great and concise description. I had this app
on my iPhone for about a year and I had gotten it during a time when it was
free. I never really did much with it, but then I started reading about it. I
finally realized that this is such an amazingly useful application, I went out
and purchased the Mac version and even got my wife setup on the iPhone and Mac
as well. Definitely well worth the investment.
Scott