Thank you Ricardo,

I'll keep monitoring what people say on this list and I may end up trying out
one or more of these Twitter clients just to experience them.  For now, I'll
simply keep using the regular site as I noticed some of the concerns with
tweeting, replying, DM, time stamps, or who tweeted are not a problem for me.
VO seems to read all that out to me as it is, but I'm sure as I continue to
explore the Twitter site, I'll run into something.  thankfully, a year and a
half into my Twitter experience, I haven't had any glaring major issues.

Sexy Isra

Israel antonio
www.sexyisra.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/sexyisra