Agreed. The air is a really nice machine. If you have the means and wouldn't
mind a slightly larger machine though, I hardily recomamnd the 13 inch air with
the faster cpu and twice the capacity of the ssd. I have the 13 inch air with
the 128 gig ssd and 4 gb ram and it is screaming fast for what my needs are.

Neil