Hi All;

I say final mod note in the subject because from here on out if people insist
on ignoring some very polite yet clear requests from *any* of our mods, to
either bring this topic back to Apple products or close it, then their posting
privileges will simply be revoked; no questions asked.

Now before anyone whines and complains (as some have already done) that we're
being too heavy-handed or clueless in terms of list moderation, let me just say
that if you honestly think we're really that much of a tyrannical bunch, then
you really haven't seen tough moderation. I'm serious. There are many lists out
there that have, not only extremely precise list rules to follow, but quite a
few such rules as well. So for God's sake just chill out and stop being so
techy! :)

I mean really! :) We're just making some really simple requests of you so that
the list traffic stays reasonably focused and manageable for the list at large.
this is not about some ridiculous power trip or censorship thing. So please,
simply respect the mods when you're nicely asked to curb a topic and move on,
K?… -Simple as that…

Please realize that we're all about this list remaining the great informational
source that it has been over the past several years, K? We really want to make
this the best Mac oriented list for VI users on the web, and we'll do the best
we can, but we need you to help us. -This doesn't happen by itself. It takes
some cooperation. -Know what I mean?…

Remember, we all make this list what it is. -And that means every single one of
us. :) If you have a request or complaint, rather than sending it to the list,
send it to one of us privately. I can assure you that we really do care and do
read these. It may take a while for one of us to get back with you, this isn't
because your notes don't matter to us. they truly do. -And this is not
something I'm just saying. I really mean this. -Without you there'd be no list.
:) this list is about you and for you. -But because of that, there simply need
to be some basic guidelines; -one of which is that this list is topical. This
means that posts should stay relevant to the Mac / Apple products. -Know what I
mean? This way the list traffic can be more pertinent and manageable for all
list members.

Thanks so much and please do continue the great content and participation! Have
a lovely night and catch y'all laters!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Mar 7, 2011, at 7:27 PM, Tyler wood wrote:

I have a braille lite 2000, and 40. I love them both and they actually still
work. I still read books with them.