Hi All,

a friend told me VO still doesn't work with tables in text documents in Lion
beta 2 what came out these days. As you all surely know tables in text
documents are a huge issue working with VoiceOver.

I think this is awful and unworthy to VoiceOver. VO is really a great screen
reader but it seems not to be tolerable in 2011 that a screen reader doesn't
work with tables.

So I'll ask all of you to write an e-mail to
accessibil...@apple.com
to show that a lot of people are waiting for the ability of VO to recognize
tables in text documents.

In lots of discussions people told me "What? VoiceOver doesn't recognize tables
in text documents? So VO might not be a serious screen reader."

But that's not true, as we all know. And so my hope is when enough people write
an e-mail to Apple and ask for that functionallity, Apple might see that it is
really important to us.

Thanks and
all the best
Jürgen