Hi Joel,

sorry for confusing you. That might be because of my lack of english.

Imagine a normal bill for example. There you have normal text of course. But
usually there is also a table with columns and rows in what you find for
example "Name of Article", "Prize", "Tax" and so forth.

Isn't that just called a table in english? I'm not sure. The direct translation
is table.

I hope I could clarify what I ment and you are going to write an e-mail to
accessibil...@apple.com
to tell them that this is not acceptable for us users.

Thanks
Jürgen