Hi there, and thanks for the info on this app.  I have already purchased and
installed it.  However, I am a little baffled as to what the media partner is.
I am assuming this is referring to access to local stations?  I was browsing
through the FAQ and it mentioned that if you wish to change your media partner,
then you would need to completely uninstall and reinstall the app.  Any idea
what this is and how you go about changing it?  I'm not even sure if I have a
media partner selected. LOL

--

Jenny Wood
Phone:  (972) 989-3894