I actually got this app, it is very accessible. The radio part does not
actually play the NOAA weather radio, but rather, a computer voice reading the
current conditions and forecast. Looks like the voices they are using are from
Cepstral. This app has an interesting side effect though. Once installed,
location tracking stays on all the time. I could understand this happening if
the app was running, but even killing it in the app switcher and turning off
notifications does not turn the location tracking off. The only way I could do
this was to turn off location tracking in settings.