Hi Esther,

This had me scratching my head as well.  I think this might be do to the
computers we are using.  I believe you and I are using macbooks, and the ones
who are having the this behavior seem to be using iMacs.  On the macbooks,
turning screen brightness down to 0% effectively turns off the screen.  Even
with screen curtain on, the screen is still technically bright.  The screen
curtain just basically puts a black vale over the screen.  But it looks like
the iMacs screen works similar to the iOS devices.  lowering screen brightness
to 0% just turns off the backlight, not disable the screen like on the macbooks.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org