How do you do the new drag and drop feature?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Ekstrom" <kris...@kristersplace.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: I Have Lion Running; My Impressions

I have installed Lion here and am trying it out. I'm quite impressed with the many voices you get and also i think i will like the new mail very much. It's good that you actually can hear how many mails are in a thread and also that you hear the first lines of a message, so you know if you want to continue reading the thread. I also like what i've seen about the new drag & drop. Tested dredging something from the finder to Mail, and managed to get it where i wanted it, cool!
/Krister