Hi, all,

Well, clearly, I've made a decidedly wrong turn here. I may have done something
entirely wrong or missed something, so here is what I've done.

I had to download Lion again, as it disappeared on me in the first go-round.
Once I downloaded it, I found Install Lion.app in the apps folder. I used the
contextual menu to find the  "show contents" option, and did not find a dmg
file. I then chose 'burn to disc" and it did that.

I rebooted and pressed C for a number of seconds once I heard the startup sound
from the Mac Mini's external speaker. I got the usual login screen. I tried it
again with the same result.

I had doubts that a .app file/folder would burn as an image, and I am thinking
I did not burn an install file to the disc.

What now?

TiA,
Teresa