Because sometimes, in some cases, when it comes to my computer for example i
have so many apps in the doc that it quickly becomes just as unpractical as you
claim the launchpad to be.
If, for example you have apps starting with the same letter, you *can't* just
press that letter repeatedly, you'll have to actually press the two, three,
four, five and so on first letters in the app quickly in order to quickly get
to the app. I welcome all new features and possibilities, and if they can make
my life easier, fine, if not, fine.
/Krister