Another good post. I'm experiencing the pitch change with Nuance and have
indeed emailed accessibility. Given that 10.7.2 is already seeded, I'm sure
10.7.1 can't be far from hitting us. Frankly, what we need to do is let them
know about the VO issues so that hopefully in the future VO users who are
sufficiently expert will be involved in the beta testing. Frankly, I'm a Mac
user of less than a year and this is the very first time I ever dared upgrade
my OS on the day of release, and I don't regret it! I bet all my issues are
gone within days!