Donna, you are making the assumption that someone would always have that widget
always in focus. This may be a lot of work for you, but the ends justifies the
means. Your entitled to your opinion of course; however, aside from the
learning opportunity, you still are assuming that this widget is always going
to be in focus. FOr me I always have the calendar available. Another point here
to keep in mind is that you cannot control the sources of the weather widget;
however, this script could conceivably be used to pull weather data from nearly
any source. In fact you could even have your own weather station and use such a
script to capture the information from that weather station.