Hello, folks.  I have tried, on my own and with sighted assistance without
VoiceOver on, to purchase a gift card from
http://www.redmangousa.com

The site seems to be in flash, yet I can read the address bar, and the links to
Twitter and Facebook. When I search in Google, I see the information in
perfectly readable text in the search window, but when I click on it, I'm back
to the inaccessible site.  My husband tried without VoiceOver, and is getting
"missing plug-in" -- but I thought Flash worked without VoiceOver.
I tried Omniweb, and I'm getting nothing except the title of the site, and a
TAbs button, which is doing nothing. Any workaround for such sites is
appreciated.
Christine