Hi Christine,

I wasn't able to get anywhere with the main web site in Safari with VoiceOver
on.  Not only does the site use flash for its contents, but the source page
view indicates that they are using a lot of javascript.  I couldn't even click
in the web page and select all to send the contents to TextEdit for viewing via
the services menu option.

What did work was doing a Google search for a separate page for Red Mango gift
cards.  I found this URL for their online card sales:
https://redmango.myguestaccount.com/login/web_card_sale/selectcards.srv

I think this is the page you can eventually get to if you manage to get past
all the flash and javascript.  Navigate to the Quantity field of the
denomination gift card you want ($25, $50, $75, etc.), route your mouse cursor
to your VoiceOver cursor with VO-Command-F5 and click with VO-Shift-Space in
the text field.  Then type the number of cards you want and press return.
You'll be taken to the Billing & Shipping page, and can continue.  I didn't try
to go through the whole order placement, but this seemed to work with Safari
and VoiceOver once you get past that main web page.  I'd normally try to find a
search field or sitemap link on the main page to do a search, but it didn't
work in this case, so I tried Google.  So the workaround in this case was to
search for the specific web page on the redmango.com site that dealt with gift
cards, and hope that if I found this that it wouldn't have the same flash
problems of the main page of the site.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther