Hi,

Thats true, but he would have done the exact same for any other
feature of iOs - that won't have been exclusive to accessibility. I'm
not saying that he didn't care about it all, but people talking about
him as if he was some sort of missionary is a bit over the top imo; he
won't have made voiceover out of the good of his heart, he will have
done it because there was a market that the iPhone hadn't entered.
I do agree that they've done an amazing job with vo and I find it
quite ironic that arguably the best phone for a blind person to
purchase is one with a touch screen.