Hello All,

Firstly a happy Halloween to you!

Okay so now on to list biz.

There has been some questionable activity here of late, including posting of
mp3 links which are, put simply, not legal. This is to say that those who
download these are pirating them.

I want you all to know that this sort of behavior is not tolerated here. -And,
that we have a one-strike and you're out policy.

So, in future, be aware of this.

Simply put, if the material you're posting here on this list is not legally
allowed to be shared with the general public then it's not allowed here.

This also goes for tips on use of software in ways that it's not intended to be
used. I.E. the thread regarding using OSX on non-Mac machines etc.

The spirit of the law here is that this is not legal, and the letter of the law
honestly isn't perfectly clear on this just yet, so as long as this is
questionable in its legality, guess what, -It's off-limits here.

-So again, this is not welcome here and will not be tolerated.

So if you'd like to post something that you know is questionable or illegal,
don't bother, if you'd like to stay on this list. :) -Know what I mean?

If you'd like to post something here that you're not sure about, I.E. if you
aren't sure if it's acceptable, then by all means, write me and ask. You can
get in touch at:

caraqu...@caraquinn.com or modelc...@gmail.com

Now I'm sorry it's taken me this long to address these issues in the last few
days, but quite honestly, y'all should know better! :) -Yes?…

So thanks for reading and please do keep the conversation legit, intelligent
and relevant, K?

Ya'll rock and hope you've had a lovely / scary Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!

Screams!

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: