I did try that, but it didn't take. I also attempted to act as it I was dealing
with a pop-up, but that didn't work either. I would never, ever go back to
Windows, but I have to say that I have more trouble with Web sites more often
now than I ever did with Windows. Flash, particularly, is the bane of my cyber
existence. :)
Christine