Hi Kawal,

Please see response inline:

On 12/14/11, Kawal Gucukoglu <kawa...@me.com> wrote:
> Hello Kevin.
>
> Thank you for sharing your post with us.
You're veyr welcome.

> The first thing I'd like to see on the Skype accessibility front for IOS and
> OS10 is the consistency of layout so that both interfaces look the same in
> terms of using Boice Over.
I'm not sure if this is possible, especially considering how Mac OS X
and iOS interaction model, apps, and VoiceOver are so very different.

> Images get replaced with buttons when using Skype on the IOS platform.
Please explain. Are you saying controls are images on Mac OS X and
they are buttons on iOS?

> Buttons are all labeled in IOS devices, the dial pad whether be it in IOS or
> OS10 platforms have an edit field where you can copy and paste numbers when
> your contacts and I mean your address contacts are highlighted in the Skype
> application.
Please explain. Is this is issue or observation? If it's an issue,
what exactly is the issue?

> I can't think of anything else unless some one can add to what I have said.
Please clarify, provide more information, and describe exactly what
the issues are, Summary, steps to reproduce, and expected/actual
results are very much appreciated.

> Thanks and hope this helps and clarifies the situation.
No, it really doesn't, it confuses the situation even more.

> Kawal.
Kevin