Hi Kevin!
Well I'm running 5.2 something and on mine the Skype monitor is next to my
table of contacts when I've got all my contacts listed and it tells me who's on
or off line if I press the monitor button all I get is the online contacts and
none of those who are offline!
But Kawal might be running another version!
hth Colin