In my opinion there is nothing that needs fixing in terms of accessibility in
the MacOs skype client, however i have a question for the skype team: If i want
to add someone to a conference i'm in, and that someone is calling that is i
don't intend to call them, i intend to bring a caller in, can i do it in some
way and is that way doable with VO and if not, can it be doable with VO? That's
the only thing i'm missing.
/Krister