Hi everyone, I want to completely reinstall lion on my macbook air that came
preinstalled with it. I turned off disk encryption and was able to open the
recovery partition while booting by pressing command+r. The help document
states though that, ifyou want to reinstall, you have to be connected to the
internet. I am not sure if the computer is connected or how i can connect
because i cant read the status menu (command+2x m). I know my laptop is
normally connected to wifi but am not sure if these settings are stored on the
recovery disk as well. How can i check if the machine is connected and connect
it manually if it is not/
Or is it not needed after all if you just want a standard reinstall?
Thanks in advance for any information,
Greetings, Anouk,