Hi. I have a 3TB seegate goflex connected to my airport extreme. When I go into
the disk tab of the utility, I don't see any partitions in the table.
I don't see any sidebar as noted in the below message.
I  have share over WAN checked and have set up this using two accounts (Mine
and my wife's) for the present.
However, I can't figure out how to get the disk tab dialog to see even one
partition. I'm not going to partition the drive; just use the whole 3TB to
store files.
I use carbon copy backup on a firewire drive; so am not going to use time
machine.
I was sent two articles by apple concerning setting up the back to my mac
feature which I have set up, but both articles won't open when I open the
links. I am told there are too many redirects.
How do I get my airport extreme to see my 3TB drive?
Thanks.