From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Henrichsen
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 1:59 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Airport problem solved, but two more questions

Hi. I have a 3TB seegate goflex connected to my airport extreme. When I go
into the disk tab of the utility, I don't see any partitions in the table.

I don't see any sidebar as noted in the below message.

I  have share over WAN checked and have set up this using two accounts (Mine
and my wife's) for the present.

However, I can't figure out how to get the disk tab dialog to see even one
partition. I'm not going to partition the drive; just use the whole 3TB to
store files.

I use carbon copy backup on a firewire drive; so am not going to use time
machine.

I was sent two articles by apple concerning setting up the back to my mac
feature which I have set up, but both articles won't open when I open the
links. I am told there are too many redirects.

How do I get my airport extreme to see my 3TB drive?

Thanks.