Hello all. I am in one of those "about to toss this thing out the window"
moods. I have tried reading the information on a table using Safari and Google
Chrome, something I normally have no trouble doing. I am wondering if it is the
site, but in every other way, the site seems accessible. It is
http://www.tassimo.com
I am attempting to modify an auto delivery order, but cannot read the cells in
the table, and can only seem to find options to change the frequency or ship
date of an order, rather than change the quantity of products. I can only read
the frequency of the order -- no other cell information is accessible. Any
ideas? Thanks much.
Christine