Sorry for butting in here but I think she has an outstanding delivery
already in the system and she is trying to modify that.  If I'm right,
there would be no shopping cart involved.  Christine, am I
interpreting this correctly?

Esther, I really appreciate your detailed explanations I've been
seeing on the lists.  I'm quite new to the Mac so this bit about the
item chooser was most informative to me.